Tuesday, January 19, 2016

My First Blog Post- I am Ludo the Pug... Nice to Meet you!

I had to have some pretty serious surgery on my spinal cord. They also told me I have hip dysplasia. It has been pretty rough for me. My whole mood has gone down hill, and I have a really poor quality of life. The only way I eat my food now is if my Mommy feeds me with her sweet hands....If anyone could, I am raising money for a wheel chair I only need $100 bucks around....If you could find it in your heart to donate, that would be awesome and ill love you forever...Ill even write you a thank you note. Thanks for listening to my problems guys, more photos and videos to come!

Please find it in your heart to help me get my mobility back! I only need 100$ total please find it in your heart...thank you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment